Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2nd Annual "Go Green Fashionista" Fashion show is over..time for new projects






2nd Annual "Go Green Fashionista"
Fashion show is over..time for new projects



its me again

I would like to thank everybody who supported me and understand these last 3 weeks. ..... busy, panicking, "no ideas how to finish", not enough time weeks.... etc etc. and i apologize for not timely responded emails some strange reactions (you know artist under stress is unpredictable :))):) and some other delays.
but i made it :)
My collection was audiences favorite. My girls were photographed most.
And there were people who came after the show to check - are my dresses really made out from newspaper.

I took 2 days off and went to Key West with my kids and now i'm back to the BIG world, but I'm taking break from scissors, glue gun, sawing machine and most important _ NEWS PAPERS :)
It does not mean i will become ignorant and not follow what is going on in this crazy world.
Still will- but my mine media will be TV and online :)))
Taking break from everything today by cleaning my house from small peaces of paper, treads, pins, old newspapers, getting vine and going by beach tonight and then back to things what i love more then paper dress - photography....
I have couple sessions booked this week and can not wait to get my hands on camera again.
Photography still is my real love :)


No comments: