Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My mondays SEO test worked. Sory about confusion!


I could not understand what is going on. Why my friends are calling me and asking how i'm doing and is everithing ok with me. Then finaly i found out why:) Couple days ago, after listening some of the SEO audio books, i did test post here - 3 years old excerpt from my diary updated with a hidden key words to test how the google search and tweeter links works. I mixed in it popular Alice Coopers song title and some Qutation about love, to see what keywords will be picked up bu google search. It worked.

Visitor rate went up 300%. Now i know what to do to get more trafic to my site.

Sory to the ones who got confused with post and thank you my friends who called me and asked are i'm ok.
I love you all. :)

For everybody - I'm ok.
I'm exited about tomorrows engagement session will post some shoots on friday.







No comments: